Are you a technology company seeking R&D funding for an innovation in health and social care?
No matter where you are on the innovation pathway, we can help you by accelerating your progress towards the market. There are many barriers to effective implementation of potentially beneficial healthcare technologies and we can help you to effectively overcome these in various ways including:
- Advice on sources of Government funding for R&D
- Advice on preparing bids for funding
- Advice on preparing cost-effectiveness cases
- Potential partnerships in R&D bids to undertake cost-effectiveness studies
- Advice on considering the sociotechnical implications of technology implementation (including organizational and cultural issues)
- Potential partnerships in R&D bids to undertake sociotechnical evaluation studies
Within the BI we have leading experts with decades of experience of working with technology companies in ways that seek to optimize delivery of potential benefits.
One of our team, when working for the Department of Health, led on setting up several of the NIHR technology-related funding programs (including i4i and SBRI) and has been an external assess to several EU and Innovate UK R&D funding programs.
Another of our team is a leading international expert in sociotechnical systems theory and in undertaking related evaluation studies, including action research.
We have worked in recent years with the National Innovation Accelerator program to support understanding of the organizational facilitators to health care technology implementation and we can bring this experience to bear to support companies seeking to take promising ideas into the NHS and to wider health and social care markets.
To discuss possibilities, get in touch with Dr. William Maton-Howarth at email@example.com