You are invited to our Mindfulness session on Monday 18th May 2pm (BST)
By Simon Bell
This 40 minute class will be hosted on Zoom, sessions are free of charge.
There will be four sessions:
Monday 18th, 2pm
Monday 25th May, 2pm
Monday 1st June, 2pm
Monday 8th June, 2pm.
Application to attend is open to all, simply reserve your space and we will send you a link to be used on the day.
The mindfulness session will make use of a Quartet of the Mindful stories,
Over the four weeks the quartet will allow you time and space to consider
Your relations with yourself, your world, our shared world and your community.
Want to get organised? Here’s what you need to know:
- The classes will be hosted on Zoom.
- You can use this both on a computer or on your phone. Download the Zoom app ready if you’d like to.
- You can have your video on and be seen or you can turn it off and keep to yourself while following the class.
- You can keep your audio on and chat with the others in the class if you’d like to, or you can mute.
- You may want to be seated on a comfortable chair in a quiet place.
- I’ll keep the classes simple and focused on the story of each week.
- The class is 40 minutes, but you can log off at any time if needed.
I look forward to seeing you on Monday if you can make it. Just click the button below to reserve your space and I’ll see you there.